3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: New Years Eve - Overrated!
4. What is your favourite TV show? I don't have a favourite current show but I love One Tree Hill and Greys Anatomy
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm pretty happy living in New Zealand but I'd love to do an extended holiday in France and the UK
6. What did you have for breakfast? Muesli (boring)
7. What is your favorite food? I love fresh fruit salad but if I'm being a bit naughty I love Thai Green Chicken Curry or Tiramisu!
8. Foods you dislike? I can't stand avocado or mushrooms
9. Favorite place to eat? A little restaurant called Sopranos in Petone, Wellington.
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic
12. What are your favorite clothes? My FAV would be skinnies and a gorgeous top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Paris in a heartbeat! Or Bora Bora with my man
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Trying to always see it half full these days
15. Where would you want to retire? Where my family are. Somewhere sunny would be a bonus
16. Favorite time of day? Bedtime! haha
17. Where were you born? Wellington, New Zealand
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Rugby. Go All Blacks!
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Hands down J'Adore by Dior
20. What is your favorite face cream? Anything by Clarins, at the moment I'm alternating between my Multi Active and Daily Energiser ranges.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? No babies yet eeep
22. People watcher? Yes
23. Are you a morning or night person? I stay up too late doing useless stuff which makes me not a morning person! So what does that make me, a night owl?
24. Do you have any pets? No we don't
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Watch this space ;)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a princess so I could wear high heels everyday. Apparently when you're five you think only princesses wore high heels 24/7.
27. What is your favourite memory? I have a lot of cherished memories but I can remember this one night when I was very little my Mum cooked our family a special dinner and we lit the 'special' candles and listened to Joshua Kadison. A lot of my favourite memories are of my Mum cooking.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Ummm, not super fussed on either to be honest
29. Are you married? Not yet...
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes but it wasn't a serious one, a guy just drove straight into the front of our car.
32. Any pet peeves? Bad makeup application
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Chicken, Cranberry and Cheese
34. Favorite flower? Peonies, Hydrangea and Orchids. Preferably in white
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate mint
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway. Guilty pleasure
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Passed the first time
38. From whom did you get your last email? My beautiful friend Samie
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Sephora, if we had it in NZ. Otherwise a major upmarket department store (for everything haha)
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes, planned a surprise night for me and my boyfriend next month on a whim. Ssshh he doesn't know ;)
41. Like your job? Yes I do, but I understand it's not the be all and end all of my life.
42. Broccoli? Indifferent
43. What was your favourite vacation? I haven't been on many, we are planning a trip to Thailand in the next few months so probably that one when I'm back.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My lovely boyfriend last week
45. What are you listening to right now? X Factor Australia on TV -Ugggh
46. What is your favourite color? Pink for being girly, white for furnishings.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Two
48. Coffee drinker? Not at all!
Now I'm wondering why the questions stop at 48. Weird. Do you all feel like you know me a little bit better?