Better late than never, right?
These are the products I couldn't live without this past month.
001. My Shiseido Cleansing Massaging Brush* worked wonders on my dry and dull winter skin teamed with my favourite cleanser.
002. Viktor & Rolf had me smelling fabulous with my latest fragrance obsession Flowerbomb*. Even my boyfriend noticed I wasn't wearing my usual J'adore and he loved it!
003. The Body Shop's Shea Lip Butter has been the hero of my balm collection lately, conditioning my lips from the harsh air-con/heating/wind. I love the colour it turns my lips when I wear it, lightish-nude-pink.
004. I've still been wearing my Clarins Skin Illusion* foundation every day. It's got a light to medium natural coverage and finish and makes your skin look like it's glowing from within.
005. Since attempting P10P I've rediscovered my love for my Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo. It smells To.Die.For. Can't even describe my love for this shampoo. Check it out.
006. See my post below on Garnier's Anti-Dark Circles Eye Roll On. Love it!
007. I started using my Argania Moisture Repair Conditioner later on in the month but I loved it so much I had to include it! Coupled with the Paul Mitchell Shampoo it makes up one half of an ah-mazing hair duo. I love it that it doesn't contain a truck load full of chemicals but does boast good oils like Argan oil (Moroccan oil) and Sweet Almond oil. It's got Keratin and Wheat Proteins too. Oh, and it's made right here in NZ. Can you tell that I love it?!
008. Last but definitely not least is the Savar Essential Hydration Moisturiser* that was sent to me near the end of the month. More to come on that soon but I had to include it in these June Favourites because it's amazing! Great results, great product, great price, great packaging, great size, great smell. You get the drift.
Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them?
- Lizy x